Senior e-commerce Business Analyst
Envoy Digital Limited are e-commerce specialists and one of the most trusted e-commerce agencies in the UK. We are growing by double digits and our team has expanded rapidly in the last year. It is a strategically important and an exciting time for Envoy - we are investing in new business development and staffs to accommodate our next phase of growth. The Senior e-commerce Business Analyst will have a highly collaborative and client facing role covering the full software development lifecycle from requirements elaboration and quality assurance, through to UAT and go-live. The Senior e-commerce Business Analyst will work closely with the and the e-commerce Director and other Mid-Junior Business Analyst’s to ensure the solutions deliver the agreed upon project requirements and meet the client's expectations and also work closely with the Project Manager or Test Manager on quality assurance testing of functionality being built.
- Lead the analysis, design and implementation of e-commerce platforms
- Lead in requirements gathering, stakeholder interviews and client discovery work
- Lead and oversee the preparation of detailed requirements specifications, functional specifications, use case and workflow diagrams
- Creation of detailed Jira tickets as an output of elaboration with clear and concise requirements, acceptance criteria and test criteria
- Support the development teams by providing clarifications to requirements and design during active sprints
- Create detailed test scripts utilising knowledge gained from elaborating tickets
- Execute test scripts when required for functional and integration testing including the creation of and triage of bugs
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders and team member
- Support the pre-sales team in RFP responses, mapping requirements to out of the box functionality and being able to conduct demos of Hybris functionality for clients when required
- Mentor other Mid-Junior Business Analysts within the BA function at Envoy
Required skills and experience
- Previous experience as a Senior e-commerce Business Analyst with exposure to all aspects of an e-Commerce platforms, including but not limited to products, pricing, order creation, order management, etc.
- Experience in leading discovery workshops with clients
- Experience in analysis and documenting functional requirements and solution design
- Experience with the creation of use cases, process/flow diagrams, UML (class, sequence diagrams) in tools such as Draw.io, PlantUML or equivalent
- Experience with the Atlassian software suite (Jira & Confluence)
- Experience in a Digital Agency or Software Development Environment
- End to end exposure of the project lifecycle of e-Commerce / IT Projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the Scrum development process (Agile)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations. Please note - recruitment agencies need not apply.