Envoy Digital Limited are e-commerce specialists, based in Wimbledon and is one of the most trusted e-commerce agencies in the UK. We are seeking to recruit a hands on Financial Controller for 3 days per week where – importantly – knowledge of e-commerce is not essential. We are happy to accommodate flexible working hours.
The main purpose of the job is to take responsibility for controlling all flows of money within the company, from income and expenditure to controlling the budgets of e-commerce projects. The successful candidate will report directly to the board, producing monthly business forecasts and board packs.
- Contributing to financial strategy and decision making
- Working with the bookkeeper in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting on a monthly and yearly basis
- Utilisation of detailed management information, liaising with operations
- Cash flow forecasting and strict cash management
- Overseeing the outsourced bookkeeping service currently employed.
- Ownership of both management and financial accounting
- Development of appropriate controls and processes
- Cash-flow management, tight balance sheet control
- Accurate and timely reporting at month end
- Review balance sheet reconciliations
- Ability to liaise and advise the wider business on key financial metrics
- Production of monthly board packs including profit and loss account forecasts, cash flow forecasts, balance sheet forecasts, sales and project summary schedules.
- Development of reporting from Xero accounting system.
- Create and maintain Excel project forecasting models.
- Attendance at project meetings as and when required.
- Ad hoc analyses for and presentations to senior management
You will have CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualifications with good all round accounts experience gained in an SME environment. This role will suit an individual seeking an interesting rewarding career move. Furthermore, the successful candidate would have the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
This role requires good communication and time management skills. The person must be technically strong and happy to work across a wide range of duties. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with and desire to work in a fast moving and highly entrepreneurial environment as part of a small team. Envoy Digital is a dynamic and growing company and this role offers fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
Please email email@example.com with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations. Please note - recruitment agencies need not apply.