The Marketing Manager is a new role at Envoy and will suit an individual with a year or two of B2B marketing experience, looking to build and develop their career with a successful, award winning and rapidly growing company.
This role will oversee design, planning and execution of marketing campaigns for Envoy across multiple channels. The Marketing Manager will be a vital member of Envoy's Client Services team, working directly alongside the Commercial Director and sales & account management teams. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their experience in the very dynamic and transformative e-commerce industry, with exposure to some of the the UKs leading businesses.
We are looking for a dynamic, organised and creative team player who is passionate about everything digital and e-commerce. Experience with marketing to retailers would be highly valuable.
- Designing, planning, executing and refining the company’s B2B marketing strategies and campaigns for maximising relevant exposure & opportunity generation
- Owning the company internal and external communications, continuously develop and advocate for the Envoy brand
- Creating excellent copy for all digital marketing channels, including the websites and emails, case studies, and other marketing collateral
- Sourcing industry event opportunities and/or plan and execute company’s own marketing / sales events
- Managing key client proposals; coordinate across multiple internal teams to ensure timely delivery of sales and marketing projects
- Work hand-in-hand with the sales team to create proposals and presentations
- Liaising with partners to explore, co-ordinate and deliver joint marketing and sales activities; actively push Envoy for higher exposure and recognition in the industry
Desired skills and experience
- Digital-savvy, previous experience with e-commerce industry and marketing to retailers is a plus
- One to two years' experience with B2B marketing, preferably in an agency setting
- A desire to carve out, develop and own an important role within the business
- Strong organisational skills, with great attention to detail
- Excellent communicator both verbally and writing - copywriting experience is a plus
- Adaptive to a fast-changing environment; natural problem-solver who thinks on their feet
- SEO and PPC experience highly desirable
Please email jobs@envoydigital with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations. Please note - recruitment agencies need not apply.