We are looking for an office administrator who brings lots of energy and charisma to our office in Wimbledon. Reporting to our Operations Manager you’ll be a key member of the team and your work will ensure that everyone else is able to perform at the top of their game. You will ensure the office runs like clockwork - things never run out, problems are fixed quickly, social events are organised, travel is booked, guests are met and made welcome and every now and then you’ll take Alfie – the office dog out for a walk. The role is a real combination of office management, HR administration and event management with a bit of PA work thrown in for good measure.
- Self-starter – We’re a fast-moving company without lots of layers of management. We’re looking for someone who quickly works out what needs to be done and gets on with it
- Highly detail focused – Because there are such a wide range of responsibilities, you’ll need to be really well organised and methodical in how you tackle them. The details matter in this role.
- Outgoing – You’ll need to be a people person, always looking for ways to make the office a better place to be and any opportunity to bring a little extra fun to everyone’s day.
- Comfortable working alongside senior managers – Some of the work you’ll do will be directly for our directors or key visitors so you need to be comfortable interacting with people at all levels
- Computer literate - You’ll use all the standard computer applications from Microsoft and Google to track, monitor and organise things
- Likes dogs – Yes, one of your colleagues will be Alfie our office dog!
Nice to have
- Any previous experience in HR administration, office management or in a PA type role
- An interest in e-commerce or technology
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations. Please note - recruitment agencies need not apply.
See how we use the information you send us: Privacy notice for job applicants