The Sales Executive is a new role at Envoy and will suit an individual with a year or two of solution sales experience, looking to build and develop their career with a successful, award winning and rapidly growing company.
Working alongside Envoy's BDM, Marketing exec and Commercial Director, this is a big opportunity to learn from a successful sales team in market-leading SAP Hybris e-commerce solutions. The Sales Executive will support all sales campaigns and activities and will have the opportunity to develop their experience in the very dynamic and transformative e-commerce industry, with c-level exposure to some of the the UKs leading brands and businesses.
We are looking for a dynamic, organised and creative team player who is passionate about digital and e-commerce. Experience with digital solution sales would be highly valuable.
- Identifying, planning and attending industry, supplier, networking events to develop relationships with potential clients
- Input ideas, direction and campaign thoughts into regular sales strategy meetings
- Assisting in executing sales campaigns
- Assisting in developing new business pipeline
- Assisting in developing and closing opportunities
- Follow up contacts from events and sales campaigns
- Managing sales calls
- Identifying and qualifying opportunities
- Appointment setting
- Contacting potential clients by email, phone or face 2 face
- Managing CRM data
- Deliver high-level Envoy proposition in order to create demand
Desired skills and experience
- Pro-active, confident and good ability to get on with people
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Articulate with proven ability to communicate complex propositions and solutions both verbally and in writing
- Minimum 1-2 years of solution sales experience, including telemarketing, scheduling and, tracking and reporting daily activity, following up on leads,
- Unflappable ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Ability to grow and maintain a pipeline, organised and systematic
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomatic, persuasive, patient
- A self-starter, driven and sales-focussed; unafraid of asking for help or clarification
- Keen to grow in a leading company in a leading industry
- University-level education
- Digital-savvy, previous experience of digital retail solution sales is a plus
- Strong organisational skills, with great attention to detail
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations. Please note - recruitment agencies need not apply.